£0.00 0

No products in the basket.

DLA and PIP for Home Educators

Disability Living Allowance (under 16) and Personal Independence Payments (16+) are claimable if you Home Educate if you have a child with special needs or a disability, you can also claim Carer’s Allowance for yourself.

This gives you a little extra to help with the cost of living and Home Educating.

It also relieves the pressure to find work, as you are not expected to look for work and care for your child.

There are many support organisations available to help with filling in forms.

Remember to include information about Home Educating and why school is not suitable, the extra help your child needs to read and understand things, keeping themselves safe etc. will help your application.

Face 2 Face   Cerebra and Contact also offer support.

Copyright © Educational Freedom
 All rights reserved.

Staffordshire website design and website SEO by Fellowship Studios.