Resource for reading, writing and spelling especially for those with dyslexia
Nessy are happy to offer a 10% discount on Nessy Reading & Spelling (annual licences only & online orders only). Customers simply have to enter the coupon code ‘educationalfreedom17’ at the checkout.
lovelanguage.co.uk provides hundreds of easy to use French and Spanish resources for non-language specialist primary teachers:
- Topics are designed to complement Education Scotland’s “A 1+2 Approach to Modern Languages“.
- If there’s a resource you need, just get in touch and I’ll work on adding it.
- With new resources coming every week keep up to date through Facebook and Twitter.
- Resources cover a range of abilities to try to provide something for every pupil in the class.
- Each unit has a number of image only resources that can be used for other languages.
- A sample unit can be found here, or get a sneak peek at what else is on offer here.
Home educators receive a 20% discount off the lowest price tier bringing the annual subscription to £31.20. To subscribe, please read the terms and conditions, complete the home educator subscription form and return it to email@example.com.
Free sign up – offer a “freebate” scheme, whereby you decide what to pay, and if the child completes the activities, you get the amount paid back.
See here for more details
Online subscription based service covering a variety of topics
Both a free and a subscription service is offered. Keep an eye on the Twinkl Home Educators facebook page for support and special offers. Direct link to the specific page here
Various items available in the resource bank which are free. Alternatively an annual subscription is open for nursery or primary ages to unlock additional printable resources and online games.
Scholastic also offer books and other resources and have regular sales.
Literacy Planet do offer a Home Educator discount. They are no longer giving out codes – the Parent/Home Educator needs to email them to request so they can apply the discount to your account.
There should be free trials available on their site – after which the pricing will be 50% off when the discount is applied
Various free teaching resources from various businesses and charitable sectors
Links for various resources separated by subject area.